Delicious for the holidays and you can make them into all kinds of shapes!
Butter Cookie Dough:
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1. In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium-high, beat butter, cream cheese, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla, salt, and baking powder.
- 2. Mix in flour on low speed until dough just holds together. Form into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill at least 1 hour.
- cook at 350 for 8-10 min.